les futures élites Index du Forum
les futures élites Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Marcelo: I'd love to play with Neymar at Madrid

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les futures élites Index du Forum -> les futures élites -> le jeu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Mai - 08:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Marcelo: I'd love to play with Neymar at Madrid Répondre en citant

แทง บอล ส เต็ ป Neymar is linked with a move to Real Madrid and his Brazil team-mate Marcelo would love the forward at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Real Madrid full-back Marcelo would love to play with Neymar at the European giants.

Neymar, 26, has been strongly linked with a move to Madrid in the off-season, although Paris Saint-Germain president Nasser Al-Khelaifi insisted Saturday the Brazil international was going nowhere.

Marcelo would welcome his international team-mate to the Santiago Bernabeu, but said he was not trying to talk Neymar into a move.

"The best come to Madrid and I would love to play with Neymar," he said after playing แทง บอล ส เต็ ป his 450th game for the club in a 6-0 thrashing of Celta Vigo.

"When I talk to Neymar, I'm not talking about Real Madrid or leaving PSG."

Marcelo and Neymar are set to combine for Brazil at the World Cup, with the nation drawn with Switzerland, Costa Rica and Serbia in Group E in Russia.

However, Marcelo – who celebrated his 30th birthday Saturday – insisted their focus would be on the showpiece event, not transfer talk.

"We will be in Russia to play something very important," he said.

"We will not be talking about signings. We will be representing our country." แทง บอล ส เต็ ป

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 13 Mai - 08:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les futures élites Index du Forum -> les futures élites -> le jeu Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange